Trigun - 1/2: Looney Tunes
- Woman 1: Freeze!! [Aims a gun at the side of Vash's head.]
- Vash: ... You, again. [Watches other women appear to corner him.] Ohhhh, boyyyy... [Holds both hands up defensively.] This REALLY is a cold scene, don't you think?
- Woman 1: I TRULY am sorry about this. I wonder how a good person like you ended up with a $$60 billion double dollar bounty.
- Vash: Seeing women in aprons toting serious hunting rifles makes it pretty surreal. Children should NOT see this.
- Woman 2: That's right, but I will do ANYTHING for my son's sake!! He's sick, and we don't have any money. Without money, a doctor won't even come and LOOK at him.
- Woman 1: This year, all our crops failed. On top of that, due to a manufacturing system bug, more than fifty of our plants have died. If we don't call in an engineer... as things ARE... this town won't be AROUND for much longer.
- Vash: ...
- Woman 1: I'm very sorry! [Aims gun at Vash's face.]
- Vash: [Draws his revolver and aims it just over her shoulder.]
- Woman 1: [Tenses up and collapses.]
- Vash: Okay. I understand your situation quite well. However--until I see HIM again... I cannot afford to stop moving!! I beg of you... for the sake of the afterlife... don't make me shoot you!
← Earlier Posts Page 1 of 2